About Raised Floor Solutions
Raised Floor Solutions Ltd is an experienced composite flooring contractor specialising in the provision of composite flooring solutions, incorporating steel floor decking, insitu concrete floor slabs on steel decking, raised access flooring and multi-storey car park construction.
Raised Floor Solutions is part of the RFS Group and incorporates four trading divisions: Metaldeck, Metpark, Metcon and Access Flooring which deliver specialist flooring services across all construction sectors throughout the UK.
- Approved distributor of Kingspan Multideck Steel Floor Decking products
- A Tier 1 Kingspan Access Floors Contractor
- Metaldeck is the first UK steel decking contractor to achieve CE marking in accordance with BS EN 1090-1
- Deliver the most economic solution, and produce designs and working drawings using BIM (Building Information Modelling) software
- The company operates to an ISO 9001-2008 quality management system
Steel decking, concrete floors and access flooring are available independently or as part of a complete packaged approach to composite flooring design, supply and installation. The types of construction projects undertaken by Raised Floor Solutions Ltd in the UK and internationally include commercial, retail, industrial, residential, healthcare, leisure and education as well as car park design and installation.
Raised Floor Solutions offers a full in-house design service. Early project involvement allows the company to value engineer the steel deck, concrete floor slab and access flooring elements to establish the most efficient design solution.
All design work is assured by the latest Kingspan design software and professional indemnity insurance.
- Following year-on-year growth, multi-disciplined composite flooring and multi-storey-car-park specialist, Raised Floor Solutions, has promoted general manager Andrew Whar
- Raised Floor Solutions has been awarded the contract to supply and install steel decking and concrete flooring for a new £25.4 million student accommodation scheme in Sw
- The steel decking and concrete flooring contract for an £11.3 million new development of affordable apartments aimed at the over-55s and those with dementia has been sec
- Raised Floor Solutions’ specialist steel decking division, Metaldeck, has commenced work on a premium new waterfront residential scheme in Nottingham. The Yacht Club Ri