About Access Flooring
Access Flooring is a division of Raised Floor Solutions Ltd and an approved designer, supplier and installer of Kingspan Access Floor and Eurodek Access Floor Products.
Access floors have become an integral part of the flexible modern office environment, accommodating a heavy reliance on technology through the concealment of data, telecommunication and power sources and allowing the refurbishment or reconfiguration of spaces with minimum disruption according to evolving business requirements.
Access Flooring will design, supply and install raised access flooring systems to suit Client specification or design brief.
- A variety of special bonded finishes are available, such as vinyl, natural wood or marble
- A professional UK wide service is provided from the company’s Lancashire based Head Office and projects range in size from 10m2 to 50,000m2
- Can advise clients on the most appropriate access flooring products according to the type of project
- Guidance on product selection ensure installation is in accordance with PSA performance specification (PSA MOB PF2 PS/SPU) and Common European Standard BS EN 12825
- Clients are provided with an Operations and Maintenance Manual containing full instructions on how to maintain and care for the floor system
- Optional annual maintenance programme providing expert technical advice on the long-term use and care of the flooring system.
As a division of Raised Floor Solutions Ltd, Access Flooring is able to deliver a complete composite flooring solution in association with sister divisions Metaldeck Steel Decking and Metcon Concrete Floors.