About Metcon Concrete Floors
Metcon Concrete Floors specialises in the design and construction of high quality composite concrete floors on all types of steel floor decking systems.
Metcon Concrete Floors is based in Skelmersdale, Lancashire, and is a member of The Concrete Society and The Association of Concrete Industrial Flooring Contractors (ACIFC) through parent company, Raised Floor Solutions Ltd.
Metcon concrete flooring contractors apply in depth knowledge and experience to the design and installation of composite concrete floor slabs.
- Along with sister division, Metaldeck Steel Decking, we can provide clients with a single-source composite flooring solution
- Can advise on the most viable and cost effective steel deck and concrete floor slab solution for any project
- Backed by professional indemnity insurance
- Metcon can achieve high tolerance surface flatness using either a skipfloat or powerfloat operation to required specification
- Concrete ground floor slabs and external hardstandings are available to offer a complete concrete solution
- Contracts are overseen by a dedicated Project Manager and are delivered in line with ISO 9001:2008
Concrete floor slabs range from 130mm to 250mm in thickness and can be designed by Metcon to provide an optimum design solution incorporating either traditional mesh reinforcement or fibre reinforced concrete.