Employees at Raised Floor Solutions have chosen Derian House Children’s Hospice in Chorley as their charity of choice for 2020-2021.
Derian House provides respite breaks and end of life care to more than 400 children and young people with life-limiting or life-shortening conditions. Covering the South of Cumbria, the entire of Lancashire and the North of Manchester, the dedicated team are on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week to create a fun environment and happy memories whilst providing the highest standards of care and respect. Their ultimate aim is to ensure that every child and young adult who comes into their care is able to make the very most of the time they have.
The cost of the care offered by Derian House stands at over £4m each year. With the loss of traditional fundraising events as a result of these unprecedented times, the charity needs help now, more than ever.
The RFS team has commenced a programme of innovative fundraising events including a Grand Christmas Raffle. By appealing to their supply chain, local businesses and friendship and family networks, the RFS team has successfully pulled together a fantastic range of raffle prizes that include:
- Weekend Caravan Break at Marton Mere donated by DA Caravan Hire
- £25 Chicken Hamper donated by MJM Foods
- Granite House Name/Number Plaque donated by Tomlinson Memorials
- £25 Balloon Voucher donated by Beyond Balloons
- 1 Nights Lake District B&B donated by The Sun Inn, Troutbeck
- 2 x £100 Jet 2 Vouchers donated by The Holiday Village
- Full Dog Groom donated by Hair of the Dog
- £25 Beauty Voucher donated by Nicola Elizabeth
- Floral Hat Box donated by Foam Wedding Flowers and Gifts
- Oulton Park: RaceMaster Voucher donated by Evolve Project Consultancy
- Fully Fitted Alarm System donated by GHE Electrical, Fire and Security
- Gorilla Glue Set donated by Bonnie Winfield
- Full Vehicle Detailing Kit donated by Klassic Kleen
- Amazon Fire Stick donated by Hudson Hill
- Bettys Food Hamper donated by Kingspan
- £200 Clothes Voucher donated by Noah Thomas Clothes
- £50 Restaurant Voucher donated by Maray Restaurants, Liverpool
- Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls donated by Irish Freight Solutions
- Chrysler 300 limo experience donated by Technic Concrete Floors
- DeWalt Power Tools| donated by Isaac Grainger’s
- Case of Wine donated by The Wildmans
- Set of Russian Lashes donated by Simone Lashes
- Nespresso Coffee Machine donated by Flourish Branding and Communications
The raffle tickets cost just £5 and are available via the company’s Just Giving page with all proceeds being donated to the charity. Raised Floor Solutions has also pledged to match the total amount raised, pound for pound, up to £5,000.
To purchase a raffle ticket or to make a cash donation visit www.justgiving.com/fundraising/raisedfloorsolutionsderian The raffle will be drawn on the 11th December.
If you are a business or individual and would like to donate a prize to the raffle, please email us with FAO Sarah Ormsby in the subject line. Anyone donating a prize will be given a shout out on our website and Linked In channels.
Derian House: Registered Charity No. 1005165